Our friends took us boating over the weekend. We had a great time wakeboarding. And the boys loved the tube. I was completely shocked to jump in the water and find it warm.
Just saw your blog on Shanna's! Your boys are so cute and it looks like you guys are staying so active and busy this summer! We are LAZY!! I'm excited to keep track of you on your blog. Here's ours www.the-jonesfam.blogspot.com
I saw your blog on Paige's! Cutest boys ever! Are you going to the reunion? We live in Arizona so lucky me I get to drive up 12 hours, with three kids, by myself! Nate couldn't get work off. Maybe I should start driving now, it might take me four days. Hopefully we'll see ya there, if not our blog is budgebunch.blogspot
Like Paige, I saw your blog on Becky's. Wow!! Is really all that comes too mind. The boys are cute and I'm not seeing any grass growing between your family's feet. Send some of that energy my way...
5 comments:
Just saw your blog on Shanna's! Your boys are so cute and it looks like you guys are staying so active and busy this summer! We are LAZY!! I'm excited to keep track of you on your blog. Here's ours www.the-jonesfam.blogspot.com
You headed up to the reunion?
Paige Jones
Looks like you guys are having fun in old hot humid Texas. I honestly would love to live down there.
Your boys really are the cutest! And I'm with Paige on the lazy summer. You always stay active, you're such a stud!
I saw your blog on Paige's! Cutest boys ever! Are you going to the reunion? We live in Arizona so lucky me I get to drive up 12 hours, with three kids, by myself! Nate couldn't get work off. Maybe I should start driving now, it might take me four days. Hopefully we'll see ya there, if not our blog is budgebunch.blogspot
Like Paige, I saw your blog on Becky's. Wow!! Is really all that comes too mind. The boys are cute and I'm not seeing any grass growing between your family's feet. Send some of that energy my way...
Post a Comment