Kevin and I are no longer Rookies. We completed the Rookie Triathlon. It was a fun race. It was a 300 meter open water swim, 11.1 mile bike and then a 2 mile run. It was in a small town just north of San Antonio. The race had over 800 competing.
Saturday, May 12, 2007
The Rookie
Kevin and I are no longer Rookies. We completed the Rookie Triathlon. It was a fun race. It was a 300 meter open water swim, 11.1 mile bike and then a 2 mile run. It was in a small town just north of San Antonio. The race had over 800 competing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah! I'm so glad you found me! I've think about you all the time, just wondering how to get ahold of you. Anyways! Congrats on your traithlon. I did one too, but I'm sure you did MUCH better than I did, seeing as I came in, umm...last! But I finished! Anyways, it's so fun to see pics! I have a sis-in-law in Austin, how far are you from there?
Post a Comment