This is a little book that Kale brought home from school today. I thought it was so cute. I knew Kevin and Kale look a like, but I guess they also think a like. Work is only fun because you get money. Hopefully he will get paid in larger bills and not all coins. Kale wrote his name by himself and did all the illustrations. He is getting to be a good reader and writer. He likes to practice his reading a lot more than his writing. But is very good at both, he has an amazing memory.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
When I grow up...
This is a little book that Kale brought home from school today. I thought it was so cute. I knew Kevin and Kale look a like, but I guess they also think a like. Work is only fun because you get money. Hopefully he will get paid in larger bills and not all coins. Kale wrote his name by himself and did all the illustrations. He is getting to be a good reader and writer. He likes to practice his reading a lot more than his writing. But is very good at both, he has an amazing memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your book Kale. The illustrations are amazing and I can't believe how great your handwriting is, you are "super smart". I think that is a great goal to grow up to be "just like dad", you are definitely off to a perfect start. I love you!!!
Post a Comment