My sister in law's sister started taking pictures a little while ago, and is really good. I wanted her to take pictures of my boys, and she said let's just do the whole family when I come up. So she came to our house and it started storming right when she got there, but we went over to "the cove" were Kevin had heard it didn't get as windy. So we raced the storm and ended up getting some really cute pictures of the boys and our family. So here is a link to her blog where she has posted a few of our pictures. She is awesome. Thanks Shanna!!
http://shannamichellephotography.blogspot.com/2009/06/meet-abbotts.html/
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hi Sarah! Those pictures are so great! Your family is adorable! BTW you look great!
Those pictures are awesome! I love all of them. The boys look so old with their hair all gelled. What a cute family!
So gorgeous! I have two questions: 1) when will your family start modeling ? and 2) how do I get Shanna to take pictures of us?
What awesome pictures!! You look great!
cute picts Sarah! And good job on the tri's! See you at the wasatch back. :)
I do love all of them! So cool. Beautiful family.
Stinkin Abbotts...super cute- we miss you
The pictures look great! I can't believe Kale's hair is so dark! It probably has been for a while :)
Post a Comment