Monday, January 25, 2010

No treats for you!

So we have not made a blog entry in forever, so this is our comeback. It's Monday, January 25th. We are having FHE, and I made no-bake cookies for our treat, and put them out on our deck to cool. Meanwhile, Kevin did the activity, whichhe said was a re-creation of the old Pepsi Hot Shot contest from grade school (anyone remember that?), done on our little plastic basketball hoop. The boys thought the activity was great, and then we went to get the cookies, and the cookie sheet was empty. A neighborhood dog must have jumped up on the deck (the gate was left open) and ate a whole batch of cookies. This literally just happened like 10 minutes ago. Somewhere there is a dog that is very sick. I'm now making another batch.

1 comment:

renee' said...

Okay, I was caught, it was me, I snuck onto your deck and ate them. mmmmmmm