Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday to Me!!!


The Top 30 reasons I am 30 and still GREAT . . .



1. Just Kidding

I told Kevin while we went snowboarding for my birthday that I was going to blog about myself for my birthday. (I thought it was funny) He just asked, "is this a hint that you want me to do that for your birthday." I said no I was just trying to make a joke. I guess it is true the older you get the less funny you are. :(

I don't know if going snowboarding after a year off is a good idea for your 30th birthday. There is nothing like snowboarding to make you feel old!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday...I thought the intro to your post was funny :). We are jealous seeing you in your snowboarding gear in all that snow...it looks like you had a great time.

It's Been a Day! said...

happy birthday! Hope it was a great day. you have accomplished a lot in your 30 years. It's very impressive.

renee' said...

Dang, I really was hoping for the 30 Reasons that you think you are GREAT! I could do that for you! Pretty funny!

Anne-Marie said...

Happy Birthday! Your blog updates must not be updating on my blog...I have missed the last three!