Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Happy Birthday Quin!
Our little Quin turned 4. He was so excited. He LOVES LOVES to golf. So we had a little golf themed party for him. I went to the party store to try and find some golf stuff. I walked in and they had a little clearance section, so of course I checked that first, and they actually had a lot of golf stuff. The invitation were cute but didn't need them for the two kids were had already asked, the golf banner said Good Luck, decided against it, there were a bunch of $.50 napkins that said Happy Retirement, but were cute. I really doubted any of the four year olds would notice. But decided I shouldn't be that cheap, so I put them back and Quin quickly confirmed my thoughts, "NO I want those. Those are for my birthday." Luckily as I bend down to pick up them back up I found one that had the golf theme but no words so we went with those. And then was really excited to find the chocolate golf balls on the way out in the candy section. When I was making the cupcakes Kevin suggested that we teed them up. I think they turned out really cute. It was a really fun day.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Look at you! Those are adorable. You've got quite the cake skills. I'm glad you didn't have to go with the Happy Retirement napkins :). Looks like a fun day. I miss Abbott birthday parties...
ps...I'm GLAD your sister's IVF worked...congrats to her!
Those are great looking cupcakes! I'm very impressed!
I just showed this to Bethany and she said, "I wish we could go to his birthday party". I reminded her that she did go, and she quickly said, "but there wasn't that birthday cake." She and I are both very impressed with your decorating talents. Happy Birthday Quinny!
What a cute cake and cupcakes!
How fun to have a gold theme and perfect for Quin. I think the only golfing that Ethan knows is on the Wii. Looks like Quin had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment